TERMS AND CONDITIONS
ING CARD Privilege membership benefits are valid for ING CARD members only unless otherwise specifically stated in the Terms & Conditions. ING CARD benefits are only valid at participating locations worldwide and Card members must use number at time of booking to receive such benefits. Membership is not applicable to group arrangements or in combination with other special offers. ING Chauffeured Transportation Inc. reserves the right to modify or cancel this program without notice, and to revoke the ING CARD at any time. ING CARD Membership is not transferrable.
These Terms and Conditions govern the ING CARD Privileges Program operated by or on behalf of the ING Chauffeured Transportation Inc. and our relationship with members of the Program. Membership in the Program is subject to these Terms and Conditions, which supersede all previous loyalty program rules and/or conditions. By using your ING CARD Membership Identification number to earn or redeem benefits, you agree that:
- (a) you have read, understood and accepted these Terms and Conditions;
- (b) you are eligible for Membership; and
- (c) you consent to ING collecting data that is personal to you, and disclosing such data to third parties, in accordance with our privacy statement.
Earning Benefits from services
- Members may earn benefits for Eligible Service Charges paid at Participating locations worldwide that use their membership number for reservations. The membership ID number should be used at time of reservation.
- Only reservations made through www.inglimo.com and ING APP online reservation system with a membership ID number will be eligible for earned Benefits.
Reservations made by employee/family rate, Group, FIT, wholesale, and travel websites (excluding www.inglimo.com) which are wholesale rates and therefore do not qualify are not eligible for by to the ING CARD member.
- The amount of benefits earned at locations outside the U.S. will be calculated based on Eligible Service Charges converted to U.S. dollars at the exchange rate selected by us. This may be the rate at our website or another rate selected by us and may not be the same rate used for currency conversions on your folio.
- We reserve the right to deduct any benefits credited to a Membership account in error without notice. If refunds are made to you in respect of services for which you received earned Benefits, we will adjust the amount of earned Benefits credited to you.
- ING CARD benefits/membership has no monetary value. Earning of ING CARD benefits and redemption of earned Benefits are subject to all applicable laws and regulations. ING CARD benefits may be subject to income or other taxes. Such taxes and all disclosures related thereto are the sole responsibility of the recipient.
- Qualifying rates include all rates except for the following: employee/family, Group, FIT, wholesale, and travel websites (excluding www.inglimo.com) which are wholesale rates and therefore do not qualify.
Redemption process for earned benefits
- Only the ING CARD member can redeem the ING CARD benefits.
- Complimentary ride Benefit is valid only for the luxury sedans at our locations worldwide. A credit card is required to book a Free Ride Benefits. ING will cover the cost of the ride, driver’s gratuity, parking, tolls and all other charges and expenses including taxes are subject to local laws by market and must be paid for by the Member.
- Complimentary ride Benefits cannot be combined with any other offers including package rates, promotions, or upgrades.
- Complimentary ride Benefits can be accumulated and banked for a future trip within 12 months. All earned rides will expire on a 12 month rolling calendar from time of earning.
- The redemption of earned rewards can be applied to any booking with the exception of complimentary rides on bookings made through online travel agents or wholesalers.
- Certain time restrictions may apply. Services are subject to availability and therefore are not subject to blackout dates.
If a Member cancels his/her reservation through ING before the 6 hours prior to arrival period, the Complimentary Ride Benefit will automatically be returned to his/her account. If a Complimentary Ride is canceled within 6 hours of arrival the penalty will be the loss of the free ride.
- Complimentary Ride Benefit will not be re-credited to a Member’s account in the event of a no-show, a partial use of a Complimentary Ride Benefit, if the Member cancels his/her reservation through a channel other than ING or if he/she otherwise fails to strictly follow the above cancellation procedures.